The bathroom does are always known to be the smallest room in the house. Although the smallest room, but there are still many things that hell must be stored in the bathrooms. Staring toilet paper, toiletries, body care, cosmetics, towels and other necessary items of daily life are all trying to be accommodated in the bathroom.However, it is also very important that the bathroom is clean and tidy. bath
Architecture whiker baskets bathroom
In order to prevent the bathroom from wearing a cluttered and crowded look, it is essential to have proper efficient storage solutions. All of us are aware of the typical cabinets and shelves as a storage solution.
Wicker baskets – Who said wicker baskets, can be only used for carrying objects to the picnic spot. These baskets can be a great assistance in storing miscellaneous items in the bathroom such as towels, toiletries, shower cap, etc. In addition, these baskets look amazing anywhere in the bathroom. You can place them on the cabinet, below the sink or behind the doors.
Architecture wine racks bathrooms
Wine racks – wine racks that are typically used to hold wine bottles can be introduced in the bathroom as a great storage solution as well as a decorative item. The rack can be used to hold rolled up towels and napkins. Place occupied by the towels in the cabinet will be freed, and the freed space can be used for storing other things.
Architecture bathroom door storage
Space behind the door – the space behind the door is generally wasted and is of no use at all. You will be delighted to know that this space can be used as an efficient storage solution. Install few hooks behind the door, and the place is ready to hang things such as clothes, nightwear, towels, laundry bag, etc.
Architecture shelves above the toilet
Install shelves above the toilet – the wall space above the toilet is generally not employed for any use. You may use this space by installing hanging shelves on the free wall space. Just ensure to leave decent space between the toilet tank and the shelf.
Architecture showe curtain with pockets
Shower curtains featuring pockets – shower curtain serve no other functional need than covering the bath area. So why not put it to work. Buy shower curtains that feature pockets. The pockets offer an excellent storage solution for keeping soap, razor, sponge, toiletries, etc.
Images Credit: Bath Storage
Today, bathroom are well known to one of the most important areas of the house. They are much more than a quick wash or brush. The fact can not be denied that, although the bathroom are the smallest rooms in a house, but she put the most frequently used. Frankly, a bath is perfect as a sanctuary where one can escape the pressures of life in a moment.
Tips Architecture for a perfect
Here is a list of ten tips for a perfect bathroom –
1) First of all, you must ascertain the end users of the bathroom and available space in order to ensure that the bathroom is used wisely and does not appear cluttered or overdone.
2) Storage is one of the most vital factors in connection with a bathroom as there are several things that need to be stored in a bathroom. Storage space can be created by placing large cupboard under the sink, or hanging a cupboard with the mirror doors.
3) Try to make your bathroom elegant. It is not the right place to express your hobbies or passion for any special characters or movies.
Architecture xylem bambo bathroom vanity
4) Fixtures and materials that are focused on quality and contemporary feel must be introduced. A bathroom looks best if done in a neutral color scheme. By choosing colors such as an off white, cream and beige for the bathroom, you would create a timeless room. In addition, a splash of color can be added by hanging colorful towels.
5) The bath area should always be created in accordance to the available space. A bathtub should only be introduced if you have a large bathroom in order to avoid imparting a crowded look. For smaller bathrooms, half bath or a shower cubicle would be an ideal choice.
Architecture carnation freestanding suite and high level toilet
6) The toilet should never be installed facing the door of the bathroom. Instead, it should be placed in a corner and against a wall. It is always better to have hanging toilet bowls as they free up the floor space.
7) As the bathroom is mainly used for grooming purpose, lighting of the rooms needs to be paid utmost consideration. Adequate lightning in a bathroom will open up the area and make it appear large. It is not necessary to install a number of lighting fixtures, but it should be ensured that bright light is emitted and shadows and glaring are reduced.
Images Credit: bathroom design