Today, bathroom are well known to one of the most important areas of the house. They are much more than a quick wash or brush. The fact can not be denied that, although the bathroom are the smallest rooms in a house, but she put the most frequently used. Frankly, a bath is perfect as a sanctuary where one can escape the pressures of life in a moment.
Tips Architecture for a perfect
Here is a list of ten tips for a perfect bathroom –
1) First of all, you must ascertain the end users of the bathroom and available space in order to ensure that the bathroom is used wisely and does not appear cluttered or overdone.
2) Storage is one of the most vital factors in connection with a bathroom as there are several things that need to be stored in a bathroom. Storage space can be created by placing large cupboard under the sink, or hanging a cupboard with the mirror doors.
3) Try to make your bathroom elegant. It is not the right place to express your hobbies or passion for any special characters or movies.
Architecture xylem bambo bathroom vanity
4) Fixtures and materials that are focused on quality and contemporary feel must be introduced. A bathroom looks best if done in a neutral color scheme. By choosing colors such as an off white, cream and beige for the bathroom, you would create a timeless room. In addition, a splash of color can be added by hanging colorful towels.
5) The bath area should always be created in accordance to the available space. A bathtub should only be introduced if you have a large bathroom in order to avoid imparting a crowded look. For smaller bathrooms, half bath or a shower cubicle would be an ideal choice.
Architecture carnation freestanding suite and high level toilet
6) The toilet should never be installed facing the door of the bathroom. Instead, it should be placed in a corner and against a wall. It is always better to have hanging toilet bowls as they free up the floor space.
7) As the bathroom is mainly used for grooming purpose, lighting of the rooms needs to be paid utmost consideration. Adequate lightning in a bathroom will open up the area and make it appear large. It is not necessary to install a number of lighting fixtures, but it should be ensured that bright light is emitted and shadows and glaring are reduced.
Images Credit: bathroom design
When it comes to bathroom lighting, can not deny the fact that the bathroom will find the least consideration that other parts of the house. However, bathroom as important as other parts of the house and must be adequately informed. Properly designed bathroom are known to increase the value of the house. There are many different ways, the bathroom and the least expensive and most effective way to update the bathroom is to improve the lighting. With the right lighting, you will have created a different look and a good mood.
lighting ideas for bathroom
Today, bathrooms are just not used for sanitary and bathing purposes, but they are also used as a place to recharge and relax and therefore, bathroom lighting needs to be given extra consideration.
Consider the following ideas to light up your bathroom area efficiently :
1.Generally, task lighting needs to be installed in all bathrooms. Since the task lighting fixtures are task specific, it should be assured that the light is bright so that you get a proper impaired vision. Try to select a vanity mirror that can hold bulbs. Certain vanity mirrors that can hold up to four bulbs.
2.For the general lighting, brightness is not to be given utmost importance as they are not task specific. The best selection would be recessed lights. Recessed lights create the perfect mood for a soak in the bathtub after a hard day work.
3.If you have a piece of decorative art or a crystal powder wash basin then install accent lighting fixtures. With accent lighting fixtures the decorative pieces will be highlighted.
4.For steam showers, the normal lighting fixtures will not work, you need to install special lighting fixtures. The best option is to install water proof ceiling mounted lights as they will reflect the steam and impart a rolling mist look. Ceiling lights can also be installed as over the bath tub area.
5.You shall find that varied materials are used for lighting fixtures such as brass, porcelain, chrome, aluminum and cloth. Metallic and chrome fixture lights are contemporary and are known to impart ultra modern look.
6.If you have a large bathroom, then you can ponder to install a chandelier as the focal point of the room. However, make sure that you select a small chandelier as after all you are decorating your bathroom and not living room. Chandeliers are a complete “no” for a small bathroom.
Images Credit: Bathroom Lighting
An Italian company, offers this set Altamoda luxurious, modern and glamorous collection chamber “pop” rooms bright colors, unique shapes, upholstered headboard and has wonderfully soft fabric. This contextual information master bedroom has a round bed with purple Swarovski crystals buffets with a large decorated harmony in any bedroom space to create. Has the room with sink setcomplemented absolutely unusual white and a large bath, enriched with charming bright flowers.
Images Credit: Altamoda bedroom
Designer bathroom furniture accessories is its spirit of innovation, quality materialsand a variety of solutions that characterized the comfort and aesthetics to enhancethe room. Enzo Mari, Angelo Mangiarotti, Konstantin Grcic, Patricia Urquiola,Giampaolo Benedini: Agape worked with leading contemporary designers. He iscurrently one of the leading companies in the furniture and bathroom accessories, products with high quality materials, technical merit, aesthetic and functional.